Visa Application Support
< Please read the following before applying the visa>
Japan implements visa exemption measures for some countries and regions for short-term stays. Please check the following website for visa exemption countries.
< Website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan>
* Please note that even exempted countries may require a visa acquisition procedures depending on the type of passport.
For more information, please contact the nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate-General.
For those who need to obtain a VISA to enter Japan.
Deadline for requesting visa application documents:
October 2, 2023 [JST = UTC+9] Closed
*This deadline does not guarantee the approval of Visa.
Applicants must meet all of the following conditions to apply the visa:
- You have completed the online registration.
- Your registration fee has been paid.
The following documents will be issued to the applicants who have met all of the above conditions:
- Invitation letter
- Letter of guarantee
- Letter of reason for invitation
- Schedule of stay
- Certified copy of the incorporation register
Visa guarantee period
The period which SiQEW 2023 will guarantee is as below.
From October 29 to November 4, 2023.
- Since it takes time for obtaining visa, we suggest you to contact the Japanese
Embassy/Consulate-General with jurisdiction over your place of residence immediately to ask
the detailed procedure and what documents you need to prepare. (In addition to the documents
prepared by inviting person/guarantor in Japan, you may be required to present some
documents. However, since it depends on the local situation, please contact the
- Please be noted that preparation of visa documents does not mean guarantee of entering Japan. The visa application to Embassy or Consulate-General of Japan in your country should be proceeded on your responsibility, and SiQEW 2023 has no responsibility for that or any cancellation of travel fees including flight tickets, hotel booking, etc. which caused by not being able to obtain a visa.
- All the visa documents that are prepared by our side will be sent to you by email. Only if the local Japanese Embassy or Consulate-General requires the original documents, they will be sent to you by EMS or DHL, however, please note that the postage costs in such cases must be paid by the applicant in advance.
- Please note that the organizer will only provide visa support to applicants who will be staying in Japan between October 29 to November 4, 2023. If you will stay in Japan for an extended period, please note that your visa support request might be rejected by the organizer due to certain reasons.
- Kindly confirm in advance the details of your transit visa on your own responsibility, if you fly on to Japan via any countries. We will not take a responsibility on it.
In order to prepare visa application documents, we need the following information. Please prepare those at your hand when you contact visa support desk.
- • Copy of your passport (in PDF or image files)
- • Occupation
- • Embassy or Consulate-General where you will apply your visa.
• Flight information (Date/Flight number):
-Arrival in Japan
-Departure from Japan
• The place of stay:
-Name of hotel/accommodation -Check-in/Check-out date
SiQEW 2023 Registration Desk (Corporate 3rd Office, Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.) entrusts the Visa support services to ENHAL Inc. Please acknowledge that beforehand and click the “Visa Application” button above if you would like to apply for visa application support.
1-8-9 Uchikanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo JAPAN