If you receive an email or call from a company claiming that they will help your registration of SiQEW 2023, it is a scam. Do not send your credit card details under any circumstances. The Organizing Committee has nothing to do with those companies.
Online Registration will start on June 12.
Please register before
September 30 October 12, 2023 (Extended).
Since the number of registrants is much larger than expected, we will not accept onsite registration.
JPY: Japanese Yen
All amounts include 10% tax
Registration fee for the conference includes followings:
- - Access to all conference sessions
- - Refreshments (daily)
- - Lunch (daily)
- - Dinner (October 31 and November 1)
* Payment should be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) by September 30 (Sat), 2023
* No registration will be validated without payment.
* Neither checks nor cash are accepted.
Please note that if you make a card error 5 times or more, you will not be able to proceed to the payment page.
Therefore, if you get a card error more than twice, please try another credit card or consider a bank transfer.
(VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB only.)
* Please use a credit card that is valid at least until January, 2024.
* Using credit card payment is possible only through the online registration system.
* The drawer of this online payment transaction will be “SiQEW2023”. However, the exact name of the drawer might vary slightly depending on the card company.
* Credit card transactions might be recorded on your credit card statement about one to two months later.
* Credit card payment will be processed through GMO Payment Gateway Inc.
Domestic Bank Wire Transfer
* Not available for the payments after September 15, 2023
* Bank Transfer Payment will be processed through GMO Payment Gateway Inc. The destination bank account is GMO Aozora Net Bank.
* Bank Transfer Payment through your Mypage is available only in Japan. (Please note that the payment procedure pages are written only in Japanese.)
* Please note that the bank account number will be unique to each participant. Therefore, please find your bank account number on the procedure page of your My Page and complete the payment individually.
* A bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deductions of bank charges. All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Please check the remitter’s name. It must be the same as the registrant’s name.
International Bank Wire Transfer
* Not available for the payments after September 15, 2023 (JST).
|Bank Name||SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION|
|Swift Code||SMBCJPJT(*Japan does not have IBAN code.)|
|Branch Name||SUZURAN BRANCH(Branch code:760)|
|Bank Address||1-5-28, Shimanouchi, Chuo ku, Osaka shi, Osaka|
|Account Number||7300046 (Current Account)|
|Account Name||KINKI NIPPON TOURIST CO., LTD.|
|Account Holder Address||Sumitomo Shoji Kanda Izumi cho Bldg., 12F 1-13, Kanda Izumicho-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 101-0024|
* Bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deduction of transaction charges.
* Please include your "Registration Number (A*****)" in the name of sender line.
* When making a collective bank transfer, please inform the name of applicant and registration number
(A*****) by e-mail to the SiQEW2023 Registration Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Right after the completion of online registration, you will receive a confirmation of
registration by e-mail.
* If you do not receive the e-mail, please check the spam mailbox first and contact SiQEW2023 Registration desk by email (email@example.com).
* You can check your registration information or payment status on ‘My page’ after logging in.
Issuance of Receipt
You can download the receipt from My Page. (We do not accept requests to send receipts via e-mail or postal mail.)
Before September 30 (Sat), 2023 23:59 (JST): No Charge
After September 30 (Sat), 2023 23:59 (JST): 100% of the fee for Registration.
After the payment of registration fee is completed, you cannot change nor cancel your registration status online.
For change or cancellation of your registration, please contact SiQEW2023 Registration desk by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and registration number (A*****).
The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on the working hours (Mon - Fri 10:00-17:00 [JST] except national holidays). After working hours, cancellation will be made on the next working day, which may incur charges.
* Refunds will be made after deducting bank transfer fees, and/or credit card service
charges, as well as the cancellation penalties.
* When the payment has been made by credit card, refunds will be made to the same credit card.
* When the payment has been made by bank transfer, please inform us of your bank account by e-mail.
SiQEW2023 Registration Desk
c/o Corporate 3rd Office, Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
12F, Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg.,
1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo, 101-0024, Japan
Office Hours: - Fri 10:00-17:00 (JST = GMT+9)
Closed on Sat, Sun & National Holidays
*The date and time of the cancellation and changes will be based on the working hours.
Certified Travel Service Manager: Kaori Takanashi (Ms.)/ Naoki Ito (Mr.)
A Certified Travel Service Manager is responsible for supervising all transactions at the sales office where your travel arrangements are made.
If you have any questions about your travel contract, please feel free to contact the managers specified above.
Planning & Operation
Corporate 3rd Office, Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Government Registration Number: Japan Tourism Agency No. 2053
Full member of Japan Association of Travel Agents
Member of the Compensation Security Bonds System
Member of Travel Agency Fair Trade Council
Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg., 12F,
1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo, 101-0024, Japan
Corporate 3rd Office
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Manager: Hironori Hattori (Mr.)
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00-17:00
Closed on Sat, Sun and National Holidays